Tuesday 15 November 2011

Fabric Display

Hello Everyone

I posted a fabric project the other day - but had a few more on display at my launch party. I thought you might like to see how I showed my new fabric samples. I will give you a close up of the various projects in future posts - but here is my fabric tray.


Here is another view...look closely and you can see the fabric has matching pegs to hold it on...love Stampin' Up! co-ordination! By the way, those pieces of hanging fabric are just a sample size - you actually recieve three pieces each of 68 X 45 cm (27 X 18").


OK - so just one project in close up today - and it's the tea cosy! I cut the fabric using the smallest pennant from the Perfect Pennants die, the top flower was made using the Flower Burst embosslit and the bottom one using the Fancy Flower die. The letters are cut again with the Big Shot and the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies. I used a mixture of fabrics (and it is the model's own teacosy! LOL)



Very appropriate for a tea-loving English girl! Hope you like it!

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.