Thursday 17 November 2011

Everything Eleanor in Razzleberry

Hello Everyone


Well today you can wish me Bon Voyage as I am off to Stampin' Up! European Convention at Disneyland Paris. I am so excited as I am both a HUGE Disney fan and of course a HUGE Stampin' Up! fan - so to have my two favourite things together is just wonderful!

I am leaving DH behind to look after the house - which is fair enough as he often has to work away - although not in Disney! LOL

Today I am sharing a project using the beautiful Everything Eleanor stamp set, (currently a Stampin' Up! UK exclusive).


This stamp set features my favourite swirl of all time! I really like the flowers too. The not-stamped-straight greeting is from Petite Pairs, (whoops - oh well, I hear that straight is over-rated! LOL)

I finished the card with a strip of Rich Razzleberry done with the Lace Ribbon Border punch, with three little Basic Pearls on the top. Love this border punch.

Love Elizabeth X

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty & appealing!

    Ash.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card

    I agree "Straight is over rated" lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I'm suffering stamp envy that this isn't available in the US!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.