Friday 28 October 2011

Time for more Flowers

Hello Everyone

More flowers from my launch party today...

I made these to match three little vases that used to hold little Christmas table decorations. I love the Flower Daisies #2 die - it makes such pretty flowers.

These are Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla and the leaves and stems are in Old Olive.



The little flowers on the vases are made with one layer from the Boho Blossoms Punch and one from the Itty Bitty Shapes.



As you can see in the close up, I daubed Cherry Cobbler ink around the edge of the petals, which gives a lovely depth to the colour.

These flowers match my Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler living room - so I think they will find a home there for a while to come.

Love Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, these are just awesome!! I just love the colors. They are so elegant looking!! Wonderful vases!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.