Wednesday 19 October 2011

Ribbon Lace Punch Ideas.

Hello Everyone

Now I have already said that I LOVE the Ribbon Lace Punch - there is so much you can do with it. Over the next couple of posts, I will give you just a few of those ideas

With this first card, done in Calypso Coral, we start with the standard use - it punches this great lace effect in cardstock and designer paper. Here I used Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla & Sahara Sand to create a background. The stamp set is French Foliage - SO glad this set made it in to the new catalogue - I LOVE it! The 'thank U' sentiment comes from Pennant Parade - one of  new stamp sets.



So that is the basic idea... now for more that you can do with this punch...

You can run either ribbon or contrasting cardstock behind the border, as I have done in the card below. It gives a completely different look. You can use a strip as I have, or punch circles in different colours and so get a different colour behind each flower.



I finished this card with the fabby Something For Christmas stamp and some rhinestones in the centres of each flower.

Love Elizabeth X

2 comments:

  1. Very cute cards Elizabeth & love the colors you used! That punch is nice with many different ways to use it.....TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love the green behind the lace punch on the second card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.