Saturday 22 October 2011

More with the Ribbon Lace Border Punch

Hello Everyone

As promised, I am back with some more ideas for using the Ribbon Lace Border Punch. In today's card I have created flowers by punching out a short strip with the punch, and then using a 3/4" circle punch, I have removed the flower from the centre of each portion. For this card, I used them as embellishments.
BTW I love the combination of Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush - they look made for each other!



Using the same technique, this time I have used the 'gutted' ribbon border which then makes a very different looking strip. Below I used it to frame the letters - but you could use it to thread wide ribbon.






Back soon with another idea for this punch.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.