Thursday 6 October 2011

Fancy Flower Roses

Hello Everyone

Today I am starting to show you some close-ups of the projects I had on my display at my New Catalogue Launch Party.

And I am starting with the thing that inspired me...

My lovely friend, and fellow demo, Catherine, had a Stampin' Up! designer wedding this year. She made so many beautiful things including some stunning table centre decorations. To my delight, she presented me with one of these table centres - and it is devine! I started at once planning to display it in pride of place at my launch party...



Catherine's is the large one on the far right- I made the smaller four on the left.

Here is a close up on those roses...



Back soon with more!

Love Elizabeth X

4 comments:

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.