Friday 26 August 2011

Wonderful Weddings

Hello Everyone

Earlier this year I shared a picture of lots of wedding projects which I made to give some ideas for one of my lovely customers - hi Laura!

Today I am going to show each project - a bit picture heavy, but I hope you like what I did. I chose my own wedding colours Very Vanilla & Cherry Cobbler. (I wish had SU! to help me when I made my own wedding stationery!)

I will start by inviting you to my wedding! LOL This is a pull out invitation. I did several styles but this was my favourite. It is so luxurious the way it pulls out.


This is how it looks when opened... the inside flips up to show the wedding details.


My next project is a CASE from Sara - she made one at Valentines day and I love it. It is just the right size for a Lindt chocolate heart. Mmmmm.


Now for a table name place. So easy - I chose textured Cherry Cobbler card stock, XL Oval punch, Modern Label punch and two pearls! I should mention the stamp set I am using here is Always Elegant - a really delicate stamp set.


Next I did stamped candles - so pretty for a wedding. I added bride and groom initials to the candle sides.


I thought I would use my 'cheese box' template to create a little favour box. I finished it with my tag punches and a little ribbon. So simple and pretty.



Another Large Heart punch project - you need six of these and a little loop of narrow taffeta ribbon to form a 3D hanging heart.



And finally...it has to be the Thank You card - perfect to thank your guests for joining you on their special day.



I hope you have enjoyed these wedding projects. Back soon with something completely different!

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS PROJECTS!!!! Loved them all.... :D

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Elizabeth!! So many projects, and they are all gorgeous!! Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are fabulous! Makes me want to celebrate my wedding all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these wedding projects Elizabeth. That's such an elegant colour combo - beautiful. Glad you liked the dinky heart basket ;-)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.