Monday 29 August 2011

Something for the boys

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a project I taught in classes a while away. The idea came from two Stampin' Up! training events. At one we learned how to make a wallet from the Top Note die, at the other we learned the Mock Croc technique - so I put them together to make this cool project for the man in your life.

If you have never done 'Mock Croc' - get your local SU! demo to show you how. It is great for little purses and handbags and shoes on cards.

We made this with Early Espresso cardstock.



When you open up you can create a little pocket for money or a gift card - couldn't find a gift card for the photo - so you have my gym membership card instead! LOL


I hope you like it! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this! The perfect gift card holder for the guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool!!! Would try to CASE the idea some day soon.... :)

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great Elizabeth! What a cool technique...TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.