Tuesday 23 August 2011

Scrapbooking - a little late

Hello Everyone

So those of you who are scrapbookers - hands up who is behind with your projects? I know I am - it takes me for ever to get to my scrapping - even though I love doing it.

I am so behind times that today I am sharing my niece Pheobe's first birthday layout after her second birthday!


I love the pictures of Phoebe with her balloons - she had so much fun with them - even trying to eat them!

I copied the balloon colours and used the Party This Way stamp set, which is perfect with those bright colours.

So happy SECOND birthday to Phoebe and I promise to get your birthday page made a bit quicker this year!

1 comment:

  1. What a bright and happy layout! I had to laugh at your scrapbooking delays. I'm actually several years behind on some pages! But, it is meant to be fun, not a job...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.