Saturday 13 August 2011

July Team Swaps

Hello Everyone

We had a great day at training last month with my lovely upline Amanda. I always love to do the swaps and share ideas with my fellow demonstrators.

These are the ones I made for team training.


These little handbags were made with the Scallop Envelope Die, trimmed and corner rounded to get the shape right. I used the Large Oval and Small Oval punches to create the handles and the 1/2" circle punch to make the faux brad closures. I stamped on the bags with Artistic Etchings.


The sentiment comes from Notably Ornate and the beautiful background is made with the Manhattan Flower embossing folder.

I loved how they looked in all the different colours. :) Hope you like them too.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! What a fab idea! Love 'em! Thanks for sharing! Nicole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable and love how you did the different colors. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! And such a great use of the big shot and punches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.