Thursday 16 June 2011

Concord Crush Trio

Hello Everyone

Another three sample cards from me today - this time all based on the yummy Concord Crush cardstock and ink...


All these cards feature stamp sets from the Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue - which you can see in full by clicking the link at the top of this blog.

The first one is the stamp set I fell in love with as soon as I saw it. It is called Nature Walk and has a feel of botanical drawings...


I started by cutting a Whisper White top note shape with my trusty Big Shot stamped all over using the script stamp from French Foliage, (more of that set coming up). I stamped the eggs, bird and butterfly images in Basic Grey ink and used the marker to stamp technique to stamp the flower.


This card started with the frame from the Notably Ornate stamp set. The topper is done with the frame from Four Frames, which matches the Decorative Label punch. The three little images are from Itty Bitty Bits, which also go with a trio of matching punches.


Now for my favourite stamp set from the Mini Catalogue - French Foliage. You know I almost didn't buy this set - it was springtime and it seemed such an autumn set - but I am SO glad I ended up getting it. It is the most forgiving set I have ever stamped with - you just stamp and everything looks fabby! And it works in every colour too - which you wouldn't imagine.

I used a little Newprint DSP and cut it with the Top Note die. I also cut several circles with the Circle #2 die.
I then used the back of the smaller circle in each case to create a mask and daubed to make a frame. Then I stamped to my hearts content with those lovely French Foliage images.

Hope you like my trio of cards - which is your favourite?

8 comments:

  1. I love them all, but the middle one is probably my favourite, it has a cupcake on it! Now I feel hungry :o)

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't just pick one, they're all so beautiful. I love how you used just one main color. Very pretty. I have to admit I too almost didn't buy either one of those sets, but I did. Now they are 2 of my all time favorites. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope blogger will let me leave a comment - it's been playing up lately. They're all lovely, but if I had to choose, the French Foliage is my favourite - love the different sized circles you used - feel a CASE coming on! TFS. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth these are all so beautiful! I just love the colors, I can't pick one, they are all my favorites in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous!!! All are so pretty and I love the Concord Crush.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I love concord crush too! so glad it is here another year! I like card #3 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all awesome Elizabeth! My fave is the 3rd one....those circles really stand out to me! Very nice work as always my friend & TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a rich and regal color! You really did a wonderful job with these cards, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.