Tuesday 29 March 2011

Kimono Countdown!

Hello Everyone

Just a quick post today as I am busy getting ready for the launch of the new Mini Catalogue, out at the beginning of April. I am REALLY excited to share all the fabby new goodies, but until 1st my lips (and blog) are sealed.

So today I am sharing two cards made with my FAVOURITE stamp set in the main UK catalogue, Kimono Kids. I just adore this set and although it looks good in the more obvious reds and blacks, it works beautifully in a whole range of colours, including Baja Breeze, Marina Mist and Crumb Cake.

These images are SO much fun to colour in. Here I used blender pens and inks and layered up over Elegant Soiree designer paper. I added tiny pearls to finish the card.



I coloured the pearl in the top corner with a marker and heat embossed over the top to seal it. I am loving the Curly Cute sentiment stamps too - I have them in clear mount, which means my sentiments are now straight without having to reach for my Stamp a ma Jig!

Back on the 1st with the NEW MINI CATALOGUE!!! {Dancing around my craft room in excitement!!!}

3 comments:

  1. Love your kimono girls! I'm hopping and skipping too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little card and I love the colors and the way you colored them, I can see they would be fun. How can you not smile looking at them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love this cute, little set! I really like how you used Baja Breeze with it, too. So soft and pretty! I'm starting to think Baja Breeze is like Cherry Cobbler...you always get beautiful results with it! Fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.