Monday 6 December 2010

Watch the Birdie

Hello Everyone

Have you seen the birds made from Designer Paper in the Stampin' Up! catalogue. (Page 89 on the UK catty - and probably with the DSP if you are not in the Europe).

One of my lovely hostesses asked me to find out how to make them so I had a try and worked on a template.

This is the bird I came up with. Not sure if it is how it was envisaged by the originator, but I like it. The DSP is a retired one, (sorry - I am only stroking my new DSP now - not actually CUTTING it! LOL)


I might have to try it with some new designer paper - when I can bear to let it near the paper trimmer! :)

Hope you like.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I think it looks very trendy an fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Elisabeth! Even though you couldn't bear to experiment with your new DSP (I can completely relate) I think it looks great with the Night and Day DSP. Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is cute!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm truly not a fan of birds... but this one is cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.