Wednesday 15 December 2010

Glittery Razzleberry Card

Hello Everyone

Well after my 'boys' card, I thought I would share a really sparkly and cute Christmas card. This one uses the Ornament punch from Stampin' Up!


Now I made a similar card last year using a circle punch, but this is SO much better with the ornament shape. I punched the baubles out in whisper white cardstock and then stamped them using the snowflake image from Season of Joy, my all time favourite Christmas stamp set. I then daubed around the edge using matching Rich Razzleberry ink.

The background is stamped with the swirl and flower image from Season of Joy and the greeting comes from the same set - love the way they all work so well together.

I made two colours - but I think this card would look great in any colour.



I finished the cards with a twist of elastic cord to create the loops and after gently curling the baubles with a bone folder, I attached them to the card using dimensionals.

Can you see the dazzling diamons glitter I added around the snowflakes? It looks so sparkly in real life.

Hope you like them.

6 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card, never thought to use the punch this way. Love the different colors and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, love the different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the non-traditional colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty, Elizabeth! I love how you used the elastic cord and sponged the ornaments. It gives them so much dimension. The glitter looks fabulous, you can't ever go wrong with sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ornaments, especially the gold cord. I also like how it looks in different colors making it quite versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! Great sponging and color.
    Super job with these.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.