Sunday 7 November 2010

Serene Snowflakes in Melon Mambo?

Hello Everyone

Having posted my wrapping paper the other day, today I am sharing another project using Serene Snowflakes - but not a Christmas Cards.


What I like about this stamp set is that although it is snowflakes you can layer the stamps up to create a decopage effect that just looks like a pretty design - or you can go all out and use them for a Christmas project. They work so well with lots of dazzling diamonds - you can never have too much glitter. :)

Hope you like them.

4 comments:

  1. Very bright & Festive..... Lovely creations that catch ur eyes easily..... Hugs))))

    Happy Celebrations!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great alternative use for this set.
    Hugs Hayley
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! Never would've thought to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa...I am in LOVE with these! The layering, the sparkles...the PINK! You have completely inspired me to look at this set in a new way. I agree whole-heartedly, you can never have too much glitter. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.