Friday 1 October 2010

It's HERE! New Stampin' Up! Catalogue & Launch Party

Hello Everyone

It's my favourite time of the Stampin' Up! year - new catalogue time! You can see it online or get your own copy by clicking on the link at the top of this blog.

We have so many new things to be excited about too - a colour renovation that brings some amazing new colours to the Stampin' Up! range - and new designer papers and ribbons to match the inks and cardstock.

I am going to share a number of projects with you over the next few days - be prepared to see lots in my new favourite colour - Cherry Cobbler! Today I am sharing a fabulous new Christmas stamp set called Contempo Christmas. I am really pleased we are getting a matching punch for the bauble stamp - but as mine was only ordered today these have been hand cut. :)
Isn't that Cherry Cobbler the best? I have realised it is the feature colour in my living room, (with cream), and was also my bridesmaids dress colour - no wonder I love it!

This card was done by stamping the image first in Cherry cobbler ink, then masking those images and stamping in Versamark ink and heat embossing in gold. Finally I stamped the bauble on Very Vanilla cardstock, and embossed with clear embossing powder. I cut them out and applied using dimensionals.

Both sentiments come from the same stamp set - embossed again in gold.

I am also sharing a few pics of my launch party set up. I did it in a local hall and 22 lovely ladies came along. We had a great evening, with two make and takes, a try-me table for our new clear mount stamps, a tabbing table - so we could put page tabs on our shiney new catalogues and lots of laughter and cake of course.



I want to thank Hayley, Helen, Jane and all the other girls  for the swaps they did for me. And not forgetting my upline Amanda, who did a fabulous new catalogue training day. I couldn't have done this without you!

My lovely sister Maria helped me and worked so hard. I am really grateful for her help. She also took these pics after we had set up - but we were so busy during the party we forgot to take any more! LOL


Happy new Stampin' Up! year and I will be back in a couple of days with more projects.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Cherry Cobbler Contempo cards. Sooo classy!

    Your displays look fab - the airer idea is very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color coordinating you did on your sample board is very appealing! Makes me want to get a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning card! I am so impressed with your board, it looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I love that colour too. Your launch party looks great. You must have put a lot of work into it, but your efforts sure show. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful! I love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Cherry Cobbler cards are just gorgeous! So elegant with the gold embossing and the single punched out ornament. Your launch party looked great. Beautiful presentations! Hope it was a big success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! I just kept gazing at every small thing in the captures & went on with WOWs!!!! :( :)

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards, they are so elegant looking and will be great for sending out. Your set up for the Launch Party looks like fun and you had a great crowd.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.