Tuesday 14 September 2010

Tidying up Elizabeth's Craft Room

Hello Everyone
...

Today I thought I would share some photos of my craft room. During a training event, my upline Amanda challenged us to organise and tidy our craft rooms.

...

Now I am an organisation freak - so everything does have it's place - but when I work my desk gets piled up with more and more stuff so eventually I am working on a 6" square of space. LOL

...

When I got back from training, I took a peek in my craft room, and this is what greeted me....


Hmmm - yes! And this is just the desk. The rest of the room was just as bad. So the next evening I decided to tackle the disaster area. When it was all done, it looked like this......






As you can see it took a while - it was dark by the time I was done. LOL

...

I am now trying to follow Amanda's advice and stop crafting 15 minutes before I have to, then tidying up so my craft room is neat and ready for the next time I want to create.

...

So confess - how tidy is your craft area right now? :)

...

Back in a couple of days with a project from my tidy craft room!

9 comments:

  1. My place is tidy as of now as it has been quite a while since I sat down to work..... ;) But your place is so lovely..... I loved when it was untidy because it gave me an over view of all those cuties u own...... ;) Ha! Ha!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I daren't post a pic of the state of mine! No matter how much I aim to keep it tidy, it always ends up looking like a typhoon's hit it. I'm still tip toeing through the mire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your craft area is great! I am one of those OCD people and I have to clean up when done, even clean as I go along. My DD is the same way and her friend even worse, leaves my desk cleaner than when she started, love when she comes over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have the same problem. I end up with 6" of space. I try to tidy up before a project but sometimes I just want to get started and don't do it. I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow morning. Cleaning up my desk! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. My craft area is looking pretty bad right now. I have to go and give it a quick cleanup this morning from last night's project. The worst is the floor, those little scraps of paper just go everywhere. And don't even get me started on the glitters/embossing powders...yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmmm Mine looks like your before picture. LOL All my crafting areas look like that except the sewing station.... that's cleaned up.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great clean up job! My room is super tidy, always is, never gets messy. I always put everything right back when I am done!!! LOL!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Man, I needed a good laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My place is a wreak right now...because instead of cleanning, Im blog hopping....You wouldnt want to come over and clean up my spot would you? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the storage unit for your ink pads! Where did you find it? I live in the midwest US and the only thing we have available is the spinning rack. I love that you can see all of your options at once! You have a wonderful workspace! I'm using our kitchen table right now and it is quite cluttered...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.