Tuesday 7 September 2010

Pretties and Pastels Card

Hello Everyone
...
This is a card I did especially for Lee! She had been asking at a previous workshop about using pastels - so for our latest workshop I made this card to show how versatile those pastels are.

First I stamped the Baroque Motifs swirl using white craft ink on to Rich Razzleberry cardstock, and used a dauber to apply different colours of the pastels to create a pretty background.

...

Next I used two flowers out of the Pretties Kit and also coloured them with the pastels. I finished the card with Pretties Kit half pearls and a diamante brad.

...

Hope you like it as much as Lee did! :)

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! LOVE that big flower.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most gorgeous swirls. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pastels really do add a nice extra touch of color to this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love using the pastels, they are so versatile, it is so pretty how you used them on the swirl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love those great techniques you shared with the pastels, also! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the pastels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.