Thursday 12 August 2010

One of a Kind

Hello Everyone

...
Just a quick card today. This one is made with the beautiful Stampin' Up! stamp set, One of a Kind.
...
I made it in the soon-to-be retired Passion Pink, Black and White.



The flowers were stamped and punched out using the Boho Blossoms punch, (which co-ordinates with this stamp set), and the stems and petals are all doodled freehand using the black marker.
...
I finished the card with a half pearl from the Pretties Kit.
...
Hope you like. More soon.

2 comments:

  1. I was surprised to read that u have doodled the stems.... I was just about to get envy of those too, thinking they were those awesome stamps too.... But now for sure I envy u ...... Freehand doodling.... WOW!!!! They are just perfect..... And the blossoms are way too beautiful & makes the card a sure shot celebration of that ONE of a kind..... :) I loved it...the colors, the elements...everything.... Hugs ))))

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card! It is so much fun! Ps: your "doodles" look like a stamp! Wow!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.