Sunday 15 August 2010

Bird on a Branch Silhouette

Hello Everyone
...
Over the next few days I will be sharing the projects I have been teaching at my August classes. We always do three projects - usually two cards and one 3D item. I include a different technique each month.
...
This month the technique we did was using a brayer to create a silhouette effect - and used the lovely 'Bird on a Branch' stamp set - which works really well with this type of card.

The sentiment is from the Simply Said stamp set - which I must get out and use more often!
...
Back in couple of days with our 3D project.
...
Hope you like.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love it. Note to self - must try and be a bit more industrious! Just too lazy to get that brayer out... can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cards like this that made me figure I had to have this set. And the 20% off this month finally tipped me over the edge, lol. Love the silhouette.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love the sponged scene!~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.