Monday 12 July 2010

Summer Sailing

Hello Everyone
...
I take no credit for todays post. I photographed it on my upline Amanda's show and tell table! I would love to give credit to it's creator - but there was no name on it. So if this was you - just tell me and I will add your name to this post.
...
UPDATE #2: So Zoe left me a message to say this card is her work. Click on comments and you can go a visit her blog - it is great
...
Thank you Zoe - love what you did here.
...
This card attracted me because it features a stamp set from Stampin' Up! that I don't own - yes there are a few! LOL
...



...

The stamp set is called Life's a Breeze and is full of summery images like these. I had always thought this was more of a scrapbooking stamp set - and I do think it would make fabulous beach layouts - but it obviously makes great cards too!

...

Hope you like!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth this is my card that I made for a swap for training at High Wycombe last year. I'm honoured that you like it so much. Believe it or not the sea tearing was copied from a kids tv show! Enjoy! Thanks Zoƫ www.stampingscene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.