Wednesday 21 July 2010

July Class Projects - Choice 2

Hello Everyone
...

To anyone who hasn't seen the previous post - I offered a choice of projects at this months classes and this is number two!

...
It features the sweet little animals from the Fox & Friends stamp set. We started with the same box, decorated using the Very Vintage wheel and then made it look so different with the little brown owl!




The cards could feature whichever of the animals the ladies wanted - these are the ones I chose for my samples. The background on these cards is done with the Sweet Stitches wheel and once again these cards are super-fast to make.
...


...
So come one - which would you have chosen? The funky monkey ones or the subtle sketches on the previous post?

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Sometimes the understated makes such an impact! Love the other set you did too with Studio Sketches. Note to self, must use it more often! Thanks for sharing. Love your work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the funky monkey ones, I just love Fox & Friends, soooo cute! What a lovely box to contain them all in too. I have Studio Sketches but have not even mounted it yet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.