Thursday 15 July 2010

Dream with Me!

Hello Everyone

...
A while ago I got this beautiful stamp set called Live Your Dream. I don't know why it had taken me so long to get it. My favourite saying is 'If you can dream it - you can do it', (a Walt Disney quote) - and this stamp set makes my cardmaking dreams come true! :)
...
It works perfectly with the markers using the markers direct to stamp technique.
...
Here I created the card in Rose Red cardstock, stamped using the So Swirly wheel in versamark ink to get a tone on tone effect.
...



...

I used the eyelet border punch to create a border in Sage Shadow cardstock to match the ink on the stem of the flower - love how you can co-ordinate so easily with Stampin' Up!

...

Finally I did a little paper piercing on the corner using the mat and template - because I never know when to stop! LOL

...

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful..... Loved it....:)

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.