Saturday 19 June 2010

Sweet Pea Bookmarks

Hello Everyone
...
Today I am sharing the chipboard bookmarks which were the 3D project we made at my June classes.
...
I just LOVE those My Sweet Pea birdies - they look so cute. My ladies had a choice of design and sentiment, but we all used the pretty pink Sweet Pea designer paper and fabulous felt flowers from Stampin' Up!
...





...
I really think the My Sweet Pea bird looks great in bright colours, so we went with Pumpkin Pie, Pink Passion and Old Olive.





...
I've love to know what you think! Do leave me a message :)

2 comments:

  1. Love these bookmarks Elizabeth, so bright and zingy.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors..very vibrant.... I wanna try bookmarks too...never did till date.... Kudos!!!

    Ash....
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.