Wednesday 23 June 2010

Heat Embossed Medallion

Hello Everyone
...
I made this card a while ago, but it is still in my samples box because I think it looks stunning.
...
I mostly use the medallion stamp as a background, but here it is up front and dramatic.


To make this card, I first stamped the Elegant Eggplant cardstock with the En Francais background stamp in basic black ink.
...
Next I stamped the medallion in Versamark Ink and embossed using Stampin' Up! gold embossing powder. I always use an embossing buddy first, which is a little pad that you wipe across the card before adding the ink. It stops any little static spots attracting the embossing powder and creates a lovely clean image.
...
I coloured Whisper White ribbon with Elegant Eggplant ink to finish the project.
...
Hope you like!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! So gorgeous and regal looking! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get no words to express..... It is elegantly out of this world..... I loved the medallion & I know it is popular among all stampin' Up! citizens..... One of my fellow blogger is sending me few stampin' Up! stamps & I am so so happy that I get to taste them, after all the envying.... My joy knows no bounds... right now.... I would surely share the happiness when I receive them.... U take care... Hugs ))))

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.