Friday 18 June 2010

Father's Day Cards

Hello Everyone

...

My Dad and Father in Law are both football fans, and with the world cup on too I though a Football, (soccer), card would be perfect for them for Father's Day. Time to use the Just Soccer stamp set.
...
I learned how to make this card from Elaine who gave us a great demonstration at a training event in the spring.
...
As you open the card, the ball image emerges - I love it!


I made the boots glossy with Crystal Effects and tied them to a brad with linen thread 'laces'.
...
Team colours were important too. My Father in Law supports Southampton, so his colours had to be Real Red and Whisper White - my Dad is a West Ham fan, so it was Bravo Burgandy and Tempting Turquoise for his card.
...
Hope you like!

1 comment:

  1. These marquee cards are so clever. Wish I'd remembered about them for Father's Day, I love to make engineered cards for men, they love to work them out. Fab cards.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.