Thursday 10 June 2010

Embossed Whimsical Wings

Hello Everyone
...
I have hardly used this beautiful stamp set and I should because it is yummy. It is one of the hostess sets, exclusively available to our wonderful hostesses.
...
This time I embossed in three ways. First I stamped the main bird image in versamark on black cardstock and embossed using black embossing powder.
...
I then stamped the wing area on to very vanilla cardstock and once again embossed in black and cut out the wing, layering on to the bird with a dimensional.
...
My final embossing came with the vanilla flowers. I stamped them in black stazon ink. I then coloured them in using the versamark pen, embossed using clear embossing powder and cut them out.


I finished the project with a pearl from the Pretties kit, some lovely wide striped ribbon and a tiny tag. The background paper is from Bella Bleu. Love it!

...

Leave me a message to let me know what you think. I love to read them.

2 comments:

  1. Love this stamp set and what you did with it... I must use mine more too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply elegant & wonderful..... Loved the colors & the effect it has on the eyes..... Hugs )))

    Ash...
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.