Thursday 17 June 2010

Bird on a Branch and an event

Hello Everyone

This month at my classes I am teaching a 'step' card and this is one of the samples I made while I was preparing it.
...
I do love that Bird on a Branch - it works with so many different themes. I decided to pick up the colours in the DSP and make a particularly colourful tree for my chocolate chip birdie to sit on.





I thought I would also post a picture of me at a recent charity event. One of my new stamping friends Sara, (hi Sara - waves), organised a stand for me at a ladies night. I had a great time, meeting lots of lovely ladies and getting them stamping.

See you in a couple of days for the next project.

Love Elizabeth X




1 comment:

  1. Loved both the captures.... One at work & the other, the work itself..... Very appealing & brilliant.... But I envy the second picture as ever..... I never was so before, but these days I am kinda changing from good to bad.... Well I hold Stampin'Up! responsible..... Oh! Gosh!!! Love & Hugs )))

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.