Monday 3 May 2010

Cupcake Tags

Hello Everyone
...
Today's post is from another special request - this time from lovely Michelle who wanted to see a cupcakes project at a recent workshop.


I used the lovely 'Crazy for Cupcakes' stamp set from Stampin' Up! The one I demonstrated is the pink tag which starts with a piece of Pretty in Pink cardstock measuring 4" X 2".

...

I first daubed around the edge of the cardstock with pretty in pink ink and then stamped the sentiment on the bottom.

...


Next I took a 1 & 3/4" strip of whisper white cardstock and stamped the image on the lower portion chocolate chip ink. I then threaded the strip through the 1 & 3/4 circle punch to create the arch shape. I daubed the edge with close to cocoa ink.

...

I coloured the image using pretty in pink, so saffron and creamy caramel ink and an aquapainter. After adhering using tombow glue, I punched a chocolate chip tab shape, using the round tab punch and used my crop a dile to set a jumbo eyelet.

...

I finished the project with regal rose grossgrain ribbon and the new chocolate satin ribbon.

...

Hope you and Michelle both like my cupcake tags.

1 comment:

  1. They are lovely.... I love the one with the B'day sentiment..... in particular... because it is one big cuppa.... Oh! I would treasure it for my life..... KUDOS!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.