Saturday 15 May 2010

Another Vintage Vogue Card

Hello Everyone
...
I can't leave this stamp set alone! Vintage Vogue and the Very Vintage wheel has hardly spent any time in the drawer since it arrived - it is either in my workshop and class bag or on my desk! Today I am featuring a card using both items.
...
I started with the base card which is mellow moss, and stamped the little floral swirl from Vintage Vogue using always artichoke ink. Over this I layered a piece of whisper white cardstock, and used the Very Vintage wheel with mellow moss ink to create a background. I also distressed and daubed the edges to give a heritage feel which works really well with this set.
...
The flowers are stamped using pretty in pink and regal rose ink on whisper white cardstock, with one large flower stamped on to vellum cardstock. When stamping onto vellum, you need to allow the ink to dry a little longer than usual, (or blast with a heat gun if you suffer from the impatience gene like me! LOL)


I cut the flowers out, curled them a little using a bone folder to add dimension and they layered them up with brads. Inside the card I stamped the Friends image, also in Vintage Vogue, using always artichoke ink.
...
Hope you like!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card..... Loved the stamping inside.... The 'F'....... Awesome as ever.....

    Ash...
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love this card, the colors are so pretty together. I really like the inside too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.