Sunday 25 April 2010

Fox & Friends Cards

Hello Everyone
...
I have been having SO much fun playing with the new 'Fox & Friends' stamp set from the Stampin' Up! mini catalogue.
...
I have made a whole stack of these for my customers and hostesses at my upcoming workshops - and I love how cute they look.



...

Here is a close up look at the owl version - love him - although I really can't choose my favourite.
...
I have made these cards by stamping a square of cardstock using the little 'Dot, Dot, Dot' stamp - (also in the mini), and daubing the edges. I then stamped the owl and punched out using the scallop square punch.
...
Then of course I had to use my new 'Tiny Tag' set and matching punch. Aren't they the cutest?



More soon - hope you are enjoying my more regular posts! Let me know if you like these little creations.

4 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed browsing your blog - and I love the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set so much and love your cute cards. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely set..... I would try to make something similar & let u know then..... Lovely pieces as ever..... Hugs)))

    Ash...
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty craft room - and cute owl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.