Sunday 28 March 2010

The New Mini Catalogue is Here!!!


Hello Everyone!
...
I am so excited to finally be able to share the new mini catalogue from Stampin' Up! UK. There are so many new stamp sets, designer papers, accessories and punches that I know you are going to love as much as I do.
...
I will have plenty of projects to share with you over the next few weeks, so why not become a follower and pop back from time to time so see.
...
To see the new mini catalogue in full, click on the image to download - or contact me and I will send you one to browse. I am also running workshops featuring some of the amazing projects you can make with these new goodies, so let me know if I can share them with you.
...

OK enough talking - here is the first peek! These projects were made with some of my lovely team at regional training a couple of weeks ago. They feature my favourite new stamp set 'Vintage Vogue' along with the co-ordinating wheel.




Here is a close up of the box, (I was box captain on my table LOL!) I especially want to mention that the beautiful ribbon is in fact the white grossgrain coloured using So Saffron pastels applied with a dauber. (Hayley's fabulous idea - and I will be doing this in classes!) I love the way everything from Stampin' Up! co-ordinates so well.


Back with more projects soon. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think of our team projects.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects! That box is stunning! I can't wait to get my new mini catty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS, love the colours :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - great projects! That box is gorgeous!!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning. Have told Amanda I need the instructions lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that box and how it's decorated, need the instructions though!

    Lovely craft room too.

    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely projects Elizabeth, box is great?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that box. The colour combo is gorgeous. Looks like it should hold chocolates, lol.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.